Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew

It has been a very frustrating, fun, and stressful few days. The ladies at my work hate me because someone misunderstood something and I got TOTAL blame for it. Can you just picture older ladies holding a grudge...it's not a pretty picture.

Things at home have been stressful too. Living with parents is NOT the ideal living situation, but what do you do when you have to do it? sigh. I just hope I can make it until we get some stuff paid down. its so hard, I feel very lonely a lot, and I really miss having my own place. I loved having my own place.

We doubled with Steven and Becca, too. We carved some pumpkins. It was way fun, and It was nice to get to know steven a little better.

Steven's pumpkin, Sonic of course.

Becca's mosterish ghoul, I suppose it would be.
And mine and Brian's. Mine is the dorky normal one. The cute little
bat is Brians. He doesn't like it, he thinks its childish...




Not much else going on though, well really to report...So talk to you later.

No comments: