Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry for all the pics of late. I think i finally caught up on them for the most part, til later. Kim is wanting to go up to PG Cemetary, friend of hers is buried there or something like that. I love that cemetary. Very interesting things there. Anyway, these are pictures from the Zoo when Brian and I went for our anniversary.
Not many of the animals wanted to be seen, I guess. It was kinda cold outside...
I have never seen this picture before, and I really liked it, so I took a picture
of it.
Lame computer of doom. This didn't change when I set it to. Ok, anyway, this
is by the Asian Highlands, where they have the Tigers now.
I like it, and want one for my garden someday.
The baby giraffe was cute, and already almost 8 feet tall!
The baby elephant was cute as well, but people
were crowding the exhibit like mad, so I
couldn't get any good pictures.
I love this walkway. It's no longer in use though. The stairs are
all broken.
This is fairly new, too. I wanted to get some pics from
the front, but again, little kids were crowding it.
It was field trip day.
Brian insisted on these pictures. I was surprised
to see that they still had them there. They were
there when I was a kid.
And of course, Brian being his silly self. He is such a
crazy kid sometimes. Oh-well. He is very entertaining.
Anyway, I'll likely post more pictures tonight. If I remember correctly, the PG Cemetary has a bathtub at the entrance of a family plot. I have always liked that, and if it's there, I'll take some pictures of it. It's just such a random thing to be in a cemetary, you know?

No comments: