Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am so dying of boredom. The boys are playing World of Warcraft, and tonight I didn't want to play. I'm tired and I want to go to bed, but they will just keep me awake. They can be so loud at times.

I was reading old posts and I can't believe what a goof I've been, and what a goof I still am. Oh-well. At least I will admit it. I also have to say that I am glad that things didn't turn out the way that I wanted things to a few years back. My life would be totally different now...and i don't know that I wouldn't like it per se, but I sure am happy where I am right now. I sure thank heavens that I didn't end up with who I thought I wanted...lol. That would have been crazy, insane, miserable, and numbing.

Sometimes, I look back on my life and I wonder why I did certain things and why I didn't do others. man, life was crazy in college. Always doing stuff to try to impress others, make it in the college world, and pretend....a lot! Sure am glad I don't have to worry about that anymore...
Sorry, just musing...

No comments: