Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey. I was on facebook earlier, and Brian's old missionary companion started talking to me. He is a funny guy. He wants to hang out with us one of these days. I think it would be awesome, Brian has told me so much about him. I think it was his favorite companion. Brian says he makes killer carne asada.

I can't type long, Becca is coming over soon to craft with me. I'm REALLY excited for this as we haven't had much time to hang recently. I understand though, lol. Wink wink, nudge nudge. I'm happy for her though and I'm glad she is happy. I think this is something she's needed for awhile and I'm glad she's got it. I hope everything works out in the direction of eternity...lol. I'm sorry Bec, it's just fun to tease.

I am looking forward to getting my wedding pictures finally done though. I haven't had much of a chance to work on them, and I wanted it done before my anniversary, and seems how that is Saturday, i don't think I could be that lucky. Oy. I'll just get as much done as I can. I need to make tons of pictures from our first year together. You know?

2 comments:

Beckstreet said...

Holy *winks & nudges*. You are having way too much fun on my account :)

Trust me, IF this progresses that far, it would be a LONG time from now. LONG LONG LONG. I guess I'll have to endure the torment until it ends either way. I guess that's what I get for being the only non-married one out of our group. Sheesh. :D

Shell and Brian said...

At least you know we love you!