Thursday, October 8, 2009

I's is bored

I am totally bored stiff. Although, I did get my errands done and got Brian's school bill, and applied to the University of Utah. Yay! Kim paid the fee ($45) and sent all my transcripts over and stuff. It was nice of her to do so, and I hope I get accepted. Then, it'll just be two more years and I'll be DONE with college, I think.

We're starting out anniversary off tomorrow by going to the zoo. I'm pretty happy about that. I haven't been for a long time. I think it will be great fun. Also, I really want to see the new baby elephant...so cute.

I think Saturday, we'll just do dinner and a movie as money is tight, but it will be nice to get out anyway. Getting out is going to be great. I have to go back to work on Monday, and I'm kind of dreading it. My job gets worse and worse...but after having an entire week off, I really really don't feel much like going back. One day, I'd really like to just walk in and quit. They pay me so well, though...you know?

I must look for a new job or hope and pray that I can watch my brothers kids for him for a bit more than I make now, and maybe stay Saturdays at my work for a bit, maybe just to keep my health insurance. It's doable, but it will be miserable. And, I will finally get Sundays off to just chill and hang. That will be so nice, you know? I am so tired of having to work on Sundays, and crap like that. Sundays at my work are so slow and miserable, it's almost ridiculous to even have us work. At one point, they were going to do away with sundays and then they found out that there were more sales on Sunday. I think it was just a fluke for the few weeks that looked at, and even then it was a holiday weekend then, too. LAME!!!!!!

Anyway, I have to go to bed now, so talk to you all later!

No comments: