Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Valley View Cemetary

I was at the cemetary with Kim today, and these caught my eye.
Of all the things in a cemetary, I would never have expected
to see something like this there.


Little angels to watch over this family's angel, I suppose.


This intrigues me. It's a gothic style/era angel.
It is kinda creepy when you look at it up close.
It seems very sad and perhaps a bit angry...


See what I mean?

This one is my favorite of the angel pictures though.
Don't know why, it just is.

Autumn is definately my favorite season. I suppose that is
why Halloween is my favorite holiday. But mostly
it's because I really like the colors of the
changing leaves and such.
The cemetary has some really amazing trees.
Most were just yellow in color though.
Slightly disappointing.
I like this one a lot. It reminds me of a poem I once
wrote for english...

I like landscape better than people. It doesn't
fidget or move on you a lot.

No comments: