Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is up Butterfield canyon
My cute and darling hubbby...

I really like this one, but I was sad and surprised
to see that I had put on so much weight...eep!
I like this one lot.
Some random cornfield in West Jordan.

The above pictures were taken by Toni for her portfolio, but I did want some nice ones of me and Bri. We haven't really had many taken of us in the year that we've been married. I think they turned out AWESOME. I was happy.
We spent Halloween at Brian's parents house playing games. It was pretty nice. My family used to play games all the time, and now we never do. I wonder why that is...
Um...what else...I think that's it for now. I have some magnet project I need to go do for my Math class.

1 comment:

Toners said...

lol now you need to post that on my facebook fan page... under reviews. :D I need more reviews!

Anyway, do you want me to make you a header out of one of those pictures or somethin? Like I've got on my photography blog?

Lemmie know :)

Toni