Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mwa ha ha

Today was Alex's birthday party. He turned 6. I can't believe he is that old. Christy let me love my baby piggie that I gave to her. I have missed Nutmeg sice she went to live with Christy. I think its just because she kicked me all the time when she was in her momma's belly. She always kicked my stomach. Our small guinea pig died this week, too. Thats two of four that have died...i wonder what they have...

Work was ok, it was better than it has been. I have applied at a few different places, and no dice yet.

I started my Christmas shopping. I love Christmas time and I love shopping to get stuff for Bri. I'm just afraid that I will spend too much money. ;) I like to buy people things more than I like getting them. I like to make other people happy.

Holy snow batman...I had to scrape so much ice off my car after work tonight, and I had forgotten my gloves. I think I will keep a pair in the glovebox from now on...no more frozen stiff fingers for me. I really don't care for the snow.

We're going to the festival of trees this year too. I'm pretty happy about that too. I haven't been in ages. I like the craft ideas and the tree ideas. I am doing a candyland tree this year, and I hope it will look ok. I haven't found quite the right ornaments for what I'm looking for yet. I think I may have to go to Roberts or the Hobby Lobby to find what I need. I wish Zims was still in business. They had some really cool stuff.

I'm going to have more pictures to post soon...

Sorry so random, maybe I shouldn't post when I am so tired...

No comments: