Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pretty Flowers

Sorry for sm many pictures, but I want to figure out how to use my camera and find out what it can do. These are the Gerber Daisies that Brian bought for me. They are my favorite, so it makes me happy when he remembers and buys them for me.
I think that some of these pictures actually turned out really nice. I was happy with them.




I think it's wierd that all the background parts of the picture went so dark.



I think that this one is my absolute favorite.
Anyway, nothing really has been going on here. Just trying to get school finished. We only have 3 weeks left and that makes me really happy. This week is Taste of Sam's, so I'll be really busy with work. I have to work the next 6 days straight. I don't really care for it, but what do you do?
I did some Christmas shopping today, and I think I'm going to make ornaments and stuff for the rest of the day. I need to get them done because we put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I think the tree this year will look nice. We're doing a Candyland themed tree, and I'm pretty excited about it. :)
By the way Bec, I think those garden things are cool.





No comments: