Monday, November 16, 2009

I hate my job.

My boss scheduled me to work tomorrow and Thursday behind my back. She didn't even ask me to. I'm really upset. I had planned on getting all of my homework done because this weekend is Taste of Sam's...Blech...and I won't have time to do anything. Now, I have only one day this week to do all my homework and all my laundry and the billion and one things that my mother seems to think I need to do. What a week this will be. OY VEY!

3 days til New Moon. I'm actually pretty excited. My in-laws are going, too, so We'll just sit by them. Maybe I'll take my camera and get pictures. Last year tons of people dressed up like the characters. It was kind of entertaining. We tried to dress Brian up like Edward, but his stupid hair would not stay. HIs is worse than mine! Brian and I went last year for our wedding. I have fairly low expectations for this movie...I didn't like Twilight the first few times I saw it, either.

Now, I am going to go to bed before I pull my hair out. I think nif I make it til next week, it might be a miracle...just maybe. Talk to you later!

No comments: