Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm feeling slightly better today. I'm just watching the boys play Call of Duty. It is rather boring. I don't like the game, but whatever. I don't have anything better to do. I'm chatting to people, and writing in my blog.

Things have settled down around here. I've been feeling a bit off the last little while, but I feel a lot better today. I've been losing weight too, which makes me very happy. I think I may push my recipe thing off til next week, I have a dr's appointment to go to, and I don't think I will feel much like making something. The only thing I have stuff to make is a mixed berry pie anyway, and the recipe is in my head...maybe I'll make it anyway. I've been craving a berry pie. I just need some more berries. ;)

I know this post is random and boring, so I'm sorry. I'm just rambling because I am bored.

1 comment:

Beckstreet said...

That's what blogs are for.The days of frustration, boredom and sadness. And good days too. I love my blog.