Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Week

So i just found out today that my boss has not paid me for the last few days that I've worked 8+ hours a day and she's only paid me for 6. I'm missing a whole 80 dollars. That really pisses me off.

I also may be getting a promotion at my work to be a manager like my boss. She thinks I can do it, and I hope she's right. I have been second guessing myself like crazy. I have an interview next week, but until then, I will be working in the murray store (where I will be posted) and stuff taking care of everything. I will be the boss. I think they want to see how I do before they give me an interview. I will have to work 40 hours a week for a salary of 30K a year. I will have to work seven days a week til I get things up and running, and i'll have to work some sundays a month. I was hoping to still have sundays off, but for 30K a year, I think I can handle at least one. ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know...wish me luck!

No comments: