Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've had quite the time trying to get pictures to upload, so this is all that i will do for tonight. Most of these are from Wheeler Farm. I will upload more and update you on life tomorrow. For right now, I'm tired. A nice old John Deere tractor. Brian was driving one once and ran it into a builing and dented the building. Needless to say, they didn't let him drive the tractor again...
There are tons of old farm tools and equipment all over the place. I think it is cool that they have so much of the original stuff.
What a big sheep, huh? There was a lamb, too, but it was hiding from us. I think this is one of the biggest sheep I have seen.
This is the milking barn. You have to pay 50 cents to watch them milk the cows or to milk them yourselves. It's crazy. I though it was interesting...
This is the farm house. It has been there since late 1800 something.

There were TONS of geese everywhere up there!

I think this is my absolute favorite of the bunch. I prefer to take pictures of landscape rather than people. I think they turn out better.

I love this tree.

An old and likely broken wagon. Cool though.

I just liked the way the stream looks with the tree.
Activities barn at Wheeler Farm. They were supposed to have an art show going on, but it was some stupid corporate meeting, so no art show on the day we went. :(


This is the entertainment center we bought for our new tv. It was on clearance for like a hundred bucks, regularly 200. We also bought a blueray player and Brian got a PS3 from his work for free, so holy technology...

This is what part of our taxes bought us. A 47' flat screen LCD tv. It was on clearance. We liked it so we bought it.

This is Brian's turtle. ADHD. He is the easiest to get pictures of. He just sits there. I have to admit, ADHD is my favorite of the two, even if he is a little crazy. :)

No comments: