Friday, June 25, 2010

BLAH...

is exactly how I feel about everything today.

I'm glad that Brian is feeling better. We ended up having to take him in early in the morning hours on Thursday because he was so sick. The Dr didn't know what he had, except for he had all the signs and symptoms of appendicitis, but his blood count came back normal. It could just be that his appendix flared up and went away and then flared up again. Weird, huh?

Work went by without incident...for the most part. There is one lady that we just hired that I cannot stand. She refuses to listen to me because "i'm not her boss." When my boss isn't there, I am her boss, so she'll have to get used to it. She witches about everything. And she plays the pity me card all the time. They lost their house and they both lost their jobs, but that's no excuse for playing the pity me card. I bought lunch today and she was whining that she didn't have any money to buy anything. Then she tells me to buy her lunch because she has no money, and obviously I do because I bought lunch. I was mad. I may have bought her lunch if she hadn't been so rude. You don't just tell people to buy you something. So I told her i didn't have any money to buy her lunch with because I have bills to pay, too. She got pissed, but seriously.

One of the Manager's for Sam's side is being really vindictive lately. We had an accident and runined their year + accident free days and he's been on a relentless tirade ever since. He's putting a security camera in our kitchen and he thinks he can send us home for making mistakes or doing things we shouldn't do. We don't even work for him. Somedays I wonder what his deal is.

Oy. I'm typing so late because I can't sleep. I have so many things running through my mind tonight. I can'tget it to shut up. People at work tell me things because I am a "boss," i have a lot of personal things going through my mind, and I have been thinking about a conversation I had with someone earlier today. I really hate it when your mind thinks faster than you can keep up. I think that is why I can't get to sleep.

I guess I better try. I do have to be back to work bright and early...Bleh

1 comment:

Toners said...

I only deleted those comments because they had nothing to do with my blog is all... and A lot of ben's family reads it etc.