Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stiches

I was going to spend the day packing stuff to go to storage, doing laundry and getting my bedroom reorganized, but no...Christy's little guy has to go get stiches. He fell and hit his head on her bed frame and now he needs stiches. Poor little guy. So I have Alex, her older one here with me and he is watching Bolt.

Brian was up all night throwing up so neither one of us really got any sleep. I'm hoping that it is just food poisoning and not an actual bug. Everybody here was just sick with all that crap, and I was lucky enough to miss getting it. :)

I managed to split my toe ope today too. I hit it on my mom's china hutch and it split right open and bled a lot. We're all doing real good today...lol. I really should go and get some stuff done while Alex is preoccupied, until he gets bored that is.

No comments: