Thursday, September 24, 2009

sick

I'm sick again today. Miserable and naseated. I'm bored and I'm lonely. sigh.

I guess Tony is going to be a daddy. That's exciting. Gosh, I want a baby so bad. Guess the timing just isn't right at the moment.

Anyway, I have been thinking about writing poetry again. Do you guys remember the blog I used to keep for my poetry? I've been thinking about making a new one, for my new stuff. I don't know though. Maybe I'll add my short stories and what not. I loved writing and I miss it. I'd like to go back to it in my few moments of free time and stuff, but I'm not sure what I really want to write about. I had thought about going on a historical level, but maybe I'll just write and see who I am again. It could be interesting...I think...

I think I may sit down and do that now.

1 comment:

Beckstreet said...

HOLY CRAP. Catherine is PREGNANT!?!?!?! HOW DID HE NOT TELL ME THIS!?!?!? Now I'm pissed.