Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Joys of Being Back in School

Or the not so joys...sigh. I have two classes and the homework is minimal to average. But, I don't have the internet yet, and my student loans haven't come in yet. I need to buy my books and that stuff, but I can't afford to do so. Joy.

I'm giving two of my bubbies away tomorrow, and I 'm a little saddened by it. The lady will take good care of them, but I watched them grow up and "popcorn" and play...sadness. Next time I get on, I'll put pictures of them. They are so cute. The rest are going to be sold for 50 bucks a piece. They're not cheap little buggers.

I am wanting to get out and go somewhere and do something, not sure what, just something. oy. It's been such a long few weeks, I'm am so completely exhausted.

I met Bri's Grandma. She's really nice and I like her a lot. She's from Pheonix Arizona. I have a picture of her too.

I also have some pics of my Cousin Dougs wedding for becca. I know she likes the decor and cakes and stuff...collecting ideas and stuff.

My Grandpa (the only one left) just found out his prostate cancer is back and growing rapidly, so we have invited them over for dinner tomorrow. I'm sad to realize that I really don't know him very well. I went to college and rarely had the time to visit and stuff, and he doesn't talk much anymore. Just to ask how we're doing and stuff. He's just on painkillers til he goes. Perhaps I'll spend some more time with him and get to know him a little better. When my other grandad died, I didn't know he was that sick. My mom kept it from me. I was in college and she didn't want me to worry. When I got there, he was already out of it, and he passed away the next morning. I don't even know if he knew I was there to see him one last time, and that I told him goodbye. You know? I feel like I missed a lot. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'll go for now. I don't really have much to say, I don't know if many hear it anyway. I'll talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

Toners said...

I hear you.

So we need to do a craft. I was thinking instead of wreaths we could make little harvest brooms for a door. I'll show you what I mean sometime. Very cute.

Beckstreet said...

W00t! Wedding decor pics. Bring it on, I love em!!! that's tough about your grandpa, I hope everything works out for everyone.