Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sad and Lonely

I'm bored out of my mind. I'm so bored I'm actually going to play World of Warcraft with my husband and my brother. I have no life, I guess. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no friends to hang with...I really miss having friends. I feel like I have the plague or something.

I rarely talk to the gals from Provo anymore. I call Karin, and she's vary rarely home to talk to. Libby is busy a lot and if I'm not mistaken, her texting or something doesn't work anymore. And Dianne really only talks to me when I get to her first.

Becca is always busy nowdays and is never home when I call. Toni is busy with her family, but I still get with her he most, though she hasn't really talked to me much this week. Must be a bad week. Haven't talked to Tony since way before he got married. Never talk to Joe anymore.

Sigh. Having a bad day...week from hell or something like that. I need a break, I need a get a way, just something. One day of sanity and peace. But how? And where?

No comments: