Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am finally part of the civilized world!!!!!!

I'm just excited because we finally have the internet at the house. Though, it was not without its hardships mind you...we had to convince my mother, and we got Kim to pay half the bill. But we finally have it and now I can actually get my school work done. OY. One load off my shoulders.

Brian has been sick-ish. I had to take him to the doctors on Friday, and on Tuesday, I had to take him the the hospital to get some tests done. We'll know by the end of the week what the deal is, but it has been hard and emotional for both of us. Its hard when someone you love gets sick and you can't do anything to help them. Brian is usually so healthy, too. I sure hope everything comes back normal and fine.

Our apartment complex is charging us $477 because we only gave them one month notice that we were moving out, even though we told them 3 months in advance and they told us that we only needed one month, but apparently we needed two. GRRRR!!!! So we have to pay almost $500 for their mistake. I hope we never ever have to rent a dang apartment again. I'm tired of all their crap. It was ok as far as apartments go, but for management, they really sucked. Took forever to fix stuff at the place and stuff like that. I would never recommend them to anyone.

We also have to pay an additional $450 to get Brian's car fixed to pass inspections by the end of the month. We alreadey put out $150 for two new tires and this will be to fix his exhaust manifold. It's in the front of the car where your exhaust piping runs to the back where your muffler is. It sucks, and I had to fix it on my Mazda when I first bought it.

Oy. So we're pretty much broke. Joy...lol. I was so excited. I wanted to make our first anniversary special and go do stuff, but I don't think we'll be able to afford that now. We'll have to stay at my parents the whole weekend...bummer deal. That will be miserable...ok, beyond miserable.

School is going ok for both of us, I just wish it were done already. You can only take so much, and I hit that point about 3 years ago. I'm so close to being finished though, and I have to keep pushing to do it. Then it will be two years at the U and I'll be done totally. HOORAY!!!!

I'm going to go now. I'll update with some pictures ans stuff later. Toodles

No comments: