Wednesday, December 2, 2009

so tired

I seem to be having that week of having tons to do and not enough time to do it. I have tons of homework, tons of stuff my mom wants me to get done, and tons of other crap I need to do. oy. And I still need to go Christmas shopping for the friends and fam. At least I'm done with Brian's. well, mostly done anyway, and I think he is mostly done with mine.

I'm trying to decide what to get parents and stuff too. I'm having a really tough time trying to decide what to get them. I think we're set on Brian's parents, but mine are a bit more difficult to decide for. oy. Maybe I'll just take the easy way out and get them a gift certificate to go out for dinner or something, and have another sibling get movie tickets. I'll probably post later too.

1 comment:

Tony "danger" Morrey said...

gift certificates are a funny thing... I never feel bad about giving them, but somehow feel jipped out of a heart felt gift when recieving them. I wonder if all the people I give them to feel that way.....