Saturday, December 5, 2009

i really hate driving in the snow

I am so excited. I only have two real days of classes left and then it will be done. I'll have 2 associates degrees, and be done with school for a while. I feel rather relieved that I will not be returning to school next semester. I think some time off school will do me some good. ;) I really just want to be done with it all.

Brian's parents found a house and they are moving soon. I think they are pretty excited. I'm excited for them. they are completely finishing the basement into a basement apartment. The kitchen will even be the size of a real kitchen. I'm impressed.

Work was crappy today. I had to demo Prime Rib, at fifty bucks a pop. I was only allowed two, so I got to come home rather early. I don't mind; i have tons to do and Brian was really sick today. People were so crazy and rude today though. I had to throw an entire pan out because some guy dipped into my pan...I was so mad I could've given him a black eye. I wanted to be so rude. but, then I would have got fired. Stupid people....grrr.

I have applied to a few different places, and haven't heard anything back yet. I think what i'm going to have to do is find another part time job to fill in the weeks with hardly any work at Sam's. I want my bonus, and I can't get it unless I'm there until the end of February, but things are looking good for at least a $500-700 bonus for part-timers...so I want to stay. Anyway, I'll let you go...probably boring you to death...

1 comment:

Tony "danger" Morrey said...

THE NERVE OF PEOPLE!! seriously. I hate people. these frickin customers come in here there is a big sign that says "please wait for the next AVAILABLE agent" but yet the second a customer leaves my desk before I even make eye contact with the next person in line they hop on over here and expect me to help them even thought there is a pile of cable boxes higher than they can see over.... FRICK