Monday, February 15, 2010

valentines day

Valentines Day was pretty good for us. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden and went to the theater to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif. All thanks to the gift cards we got for our birthdays. Free Valentines date night is the awesomest thing ever. Seems how I no longer am employed, things have been a little tight, well, a lot of tight. It worries me not to have much money...we have enough to make our bills, and that's it.


These are the flowers that Brian got me. I'm so happy. I'm glad he always remembers that Daisy's the best. They are my favorite, and that I don't like pink or red roses.
They are so pretty. I convinced him to get them early and because they were already wilting, we got them for like 7 bucks, which is perfect for a tight budget.
Ah, such pretty daisies. I like them. And they last forever...

I've always liked the wat the Olive Garden looks on the outside. I like how it looks like a really old building, and that they try ot make it look like its actually not from around here.

I think this one is my absolute favorite. The rock work is so much nicer than the brick work.

Such a bad picture of me. Bleh...but Brian took the picture and he always looks so cute.

No comments: