Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being jobless has its perks...

Did I tell you all that i got a job, I just don't start until March, which I kinda think is lame, but at least it is a job. It's better than nothing. I will start at $10 an hour, and will get no less that 25 hours a week. It is less than I was making before, but it is guaranteed more hours, so maybe I will make a little more in the long run. At any rate it will pay the bills. I just took my drug test the other day, and the nurse was warning me about how over the counter meds may cause a positive test and what not...so I turn to Kim, who was with me, and said, "Oh no! They're going to know that I drink coke and take tylenol." She thought it was funny.

Now that I don't have to work for a bit, I don't really know what to do with myself. I've cleaned til I want to never see a dirty thing again. I spent an entire week baking anything and everything I had stuff to make things with. I've caught up on a lot of my crafting stuff. And now I am left without anything to do for another 2 weeks. Hooray for me. I'm about ready to go through my filing cabinet and redo my filing system. That's pretty sad...

Anyway, I had a spare minute so I thought I'd catch you up on how things are going. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

Beckstreet said...

Just enjoy it while you still have free time. You'll start up work again and wish you had done more. That's what happened with me anyway. We need to play.

Shell and Brian said...

I know. We need to while I still have time off.