Friday, February 5, 2010

Birthday

I turned 24 yesterday. I don't really feel old, but it does make a bit sad to realize that I will be a quarter of a century next year. My birthday was good. We went to Chile's for lunch and we bought a new game to play. It's called carcassonne hunters and gatherers. It's just like the regular carcassonne game, but with different pictures on the tiles. I love it. There is one called discovery and one called new world that I want to buy too. Any way, I thought I would show you what my parents got me for my birthday because I like them alot!

These are saucer size plates.
Salt and pepper shakers

A handsoap dispenser

And I actually got this for Christmas, the apple cookie jar


And the apple mugs that I love

But now I need to find one of these to put them on.

And then I started looking at more dishes I want.


I really like this one with the reds and the greens. Perfect for my kitchen.

I just like it.

Who doesn't want/need a nice set of casserole pans?

I'm particularly fond of these oval red ones.

And the ones below it too.

Anyway, I am obviously doing my kitchen in apples. I have so much good stuff now, I can't wait to have my own kitchen again, but I think I will start buying casserole pans and serving platters, because I don't really have any. Looking at all this dish stuff has made me want to cook like crazy. Anyway, I should get going, I have to make treats for tonight. It's my family birthday party, and my side and his side are coming, so I'll talk to you later!

1 comment:

Tony "danger" Morrey said...

I really like the red dragon print bowl... my grandma has a whole tea set like that only its blue its really pretty