Monday, February 9, 2009

Hi there

OKay, to be honest, I was going to post some pictures. I have some of our place and our birthdays and stuff, but the dang camera batteries died mid-copying onto my computer. I'll have to try again later this week when I have more time.

Work is slow for me, I'm only getting one day a week now and it's usually on a saturday. Bri's work is going well and his raise is making up for what I used to bring in. He's enjoying his work at Toys-R-Us (Who wouldn't? Heck, i'd like to play with toys all day too) and we're hoping he gets his keys soon, so we gat another raise. As for my job, I guess I'll keep looking for a place that can accomadate my school schedule.

School is another story. I missed one day because I was sick and I fell so far behind that i feel like I can't possibly make it up. You know? Bleh, I cannot wait until I am done and can just move on.

I don't really have anything new to share. It's just the same old boring stuff. We did get a new guinea pig and my in-laws got a dog, but that's really about it that's going on.

oh yeah...my sis-in-law to be(Kyle is getting married on the 28) is having her wedding shower this week. That'll probably be the highlight of my week, sad, but true.

Anyway, I've got to go, but I'll keep working on the pic situation.

1 comment:

Lib said...

Ok..so I was driving home from school with brad..wasn't really thinking about anything and all of the sudden I remembered when we were at work and swallowed that fly. I laughed for the longest time about it..I just thought that I would share my moment with you :)