Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hey

So, how is life? It's been busy here and time feels scarce even though I have been working way less. Bri and I have been celebrating our birthdays and stuff. I can't believe I'm twenty three. Where has the last year gone? At my last birthday, I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get married and here I am, married for almost 4 months. LOL. Life can be funny sometimes.

I have to admit, I feel somewhat like a loser. I don't have many friends anymore and the ones I did have for the most part just don't care. It's a weird feeling to feel all cut off and detached from people I used to know. I miss being able to hang out and just be with the girls and do things. People hardly call or text anymore because they're lives are so busy and full of things too.

Do I have to grow up?

P.S. it's my birthday today

2 comments:

Toners said...

I remembered and texted you. :) I love you!!

Toners said...

omg I know, Cheesecake Factory is my fave now. I'm the only person in my group at work today. Sigh. Anyway... you need to post more. What's going on in your life??