Monday, December 8, 2008

It's time for finals...hooray?

Thank heavens I'm almost done with my finals. I passed my jewelry class and my math class with an A so far, and I just failed my CIS class. How fun. Tomorrow is my last final and I think I'll be able to get at least an A- or a B, so all is not lost. CIS is the most retarded class I have ever taken. On the tests, you have to be precise and you can't use even the tiniest shortcut. It really pisses me off.

Enough about that. I get to bake all day tomorrow. How fun. My mom is doing her Christmas party on Wednesday and we are trading goodies instead of drawing names this year, as al of us married folk are kinda poor this year. It should be fun, but I don't really feel like baking. You know?

I need to sign up for new classes and all that jazz. Classes here fill up really fast and this is my last semester, so i need to make sure that i have everything in order for the semester. Oy. I can't believe I can graduate next semester. It's way sweet.

I guess I should go, because Bri has to work tomorrow really early ans I wouldn't want to keep him in this vile classroom forever...lol. I'll talk to you guys later.

No comments: