Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi there!

So, how's it going? I really need to find my cable to my camera. I have tons of pictures I want to share.

I can't believe that Jocelyn is getting married, too. That's crazy.

I don't really have anything new to report, except for the fact that I can't wiat until next week when finals are over. HOORAY!!!!!! But then, I'll be spending my days off from work watching Christy's boys so she can work. They're adorable kids, but they can be so rambunctious at times. The baby is almost two! I can't believe it!

Oh, I'm going to be aunt again...from both sides of the family. One from Eleanor and one from my sister in law. I'm pretty excited to have new babies around. Though, I have to endure the "Why aren't you pregnant yet? When are you having a baby?" stuff.

I finally got my apartment put together. I really like the way it looks. It makes me pretty happy. I missed having the order. I know that sounds silly, but it's so true. I can't wait to have my own place so I can paint the walls and put big permanent nails in the walls. I hate not really being able to do what I want to with the place.

Anyway, if you guys have time to hang, let me know. I get lonely. I don't have many friends here, so it means pretty much zero hanging out time with other people. I miss going out and doing things with the girls. Sigh

Until next time...

1 comment:

Lib said...

You should take the car and come visit us down in the provo area..plus we still need to plan the movie night before the holiday break is over with :)