Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey There...



Lol. Are any of the rest of you a Twilight freak like me? The movie is coming out soon, and I'm pretty excited to see it. Bri is going to take me as his wedding gift to me. It will be way fun. I'm stoked.

In other news, my apartment is beginning to look more like a real apartment...as opposed to a storage unit. We should have a game night or something when I get it done so you can all see it. Either that or I can always just post pictures later.

I'm sitting in my annoying computer class. I hate it immesely. It's the most boring, retarded class I've ever taken. Bleh...

Oh, I'm lookang for a new job, so if you hear of anything good, let me know. My work is giving me the run around and set hours so I'm losing, like 6-9 hours of pay a week. We can't afford that, so yeah...new job here I come.

Anyway, I should probably get going. Until next time...

No comments: