Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello peoples of the Universe...

I have been married for ten days. I still don't really feel married, though I do have to admit, I like the perks of marriage. A guy to protect me, to take out the trash...among other things...Lol! Anyway, life is going well, and I'm excited that my apartment is coming together quite nicely. It's beginning to look like home!! When I get my computer set up and running, I'll post some pics. Also, when I get more of my wedding pics back, I'll also post a few of my favorites. I am way stoked to share some pieces of my new life with you guys.

I had to miss church yesterday because I had to work. I was surprised to find that I missed being in church immensely. I'm just now beginning to see how important the blessings I've received are as well as how important the gospel really is to me.

I also have to admit that I am really happy that Brian treats me so well. He is amazing. It does make me feel bad for my sister, whose husband is a dink (I learned that word from Bri ;)) I hope that one day her husband will learn that life isn't always about getting what you want, but working together as husband and wife to acheive the same goals, not just for your future, but for the present. Every day is a precious gift of time, and some things, well, they can't be made up or erased. Forgiven, yes, but not always forgotten. I've learned a valuable lesson from watching their relationship.

Anyway, I have to go and take a test that I am going to fail. Until next time...

No comments: