Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bored

I was going to craft tonight, but the gal that was going to come bailed, so now I'm left with nothing to do and I spent money I probably shouldn't have spent. Now I'm in a depressed-ish mood and don't really feel like doing anything. To be truthful, I've been looking forward to this all day. I haven't actually had girl time for awhile so I was excited to hang out and get to know Brian's friend's wife a little better. Most of the girls I know have families of their own and have busy lifes, which I understand, so I don't hang out with the girls much. Perhaps I will just craft tomorrow instead before I have to go back to work on Thursday. I have a lot of pictures that need to be scrapbooked and put away, and some frames that need to be made.

Perhaps I can find something to amuse myself online somewhere...

No comments: